“Organizer” means: Calipso SRL (hereinafter referred to as ” Organizer ” or ” Calipso “), with registered office in Afumaţi Commune, Str. PETRĂCHIOAIA, No. 166/7, Tarla 32, Plot 136, Ilfov County, registered with the Trade Register under no. J23/2188/2002 and having the unique registration code 45274, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +4 021 491 5900.
The campaign involves the organization of online contests (hereinafter referred to as “Contests” ), on the accounts on the respective Organizer’s social media platforms, on Facebook and Instagram (the two platforms being hereinafter referred to as the “Platforms” ).
The contests are detailed in the Appendices to the Regulations (hereinafter referred to as “Annexes” ), they are an integral part of it (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulations” ). The regulation is binding for all participants.
Participant means any person who is at least 18 years old on the date of participation and who, in the event of winning, agrees to have the prize sent to him on the territory of Romania (hereinafter referred to as ” Participant “).
Contest participants will register using their personal accounts on the Platforms, performing the actions described in the Appendices of the Regulations in relation to the Organizer’s posts on these Platforms.
The method of validating the winners will be done according to these Regulations.
- Registration does not require making a purchase, but internet access and a valid account on the Platforms are mandatory conditions for valid registration.
- These Contests are addressed to people who are at least 18 years old on the date of participation and who, if they win, agree to have the prize sent to them in Romania.
- Employees of the Organizer, parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, who are/are involved in any way in the design, production or distribution of this Campaign, as well as relatives up to the second degree (parents, brothers/sisters, children), spouse /spouse and household members of each employee are not eligible to participate in these Contests.
- Entries made through agencies or third parties will be declared void.
ORGANIZER AND EVENTS
- Contest participants can win the prizes offered on the Organizer’s pages on the Platforms, following their registration, if they meet the conditions described in these Regulations and in the Appendices.
- Entrants will have the opportunity to participate in Contests to win a prize. The prizes that can be won, as well as their commercial value, are mentioned in the Appendices.
- Participants in any of the Contests undertake to comply with the terms and conditions of these Regulations.
- The rules for participating/conducting the Contests are available free of charge to any applicant, as they are published on the Organizer’s website and promoted on the Platforms within the Contests .
- Participation in any of the Contests is equivalent to full, express and unequivocal understanding and acceptance of these Regulations.
- By participating in any of the Contests, the Participants will not be charged any additional expenses.
CONDUCT OF COMPETITIONS
- As part of the Campaign carried out during the period mentioned above, the Organizer will organize a series of Contests, through posts made through its accounts on the Platforms.
- The Calendar of Contests, the Prizes, their value, as well as the method of registration are described in the Appendices attached to these Regulations.
MECHANISM OF COMPETITIONS
- Registration for the Competitions can be done from the first to the last day inclusive, according to the calendar highlighted in the Appendices. Once the Contest schedules have ended, registration for any of the Contests is officially closed and no further entries will be accepted. The organizer assumes no responsibility for any registration after this date.
- Each Participant, performing the action(s) described in the Appendices, may enter only once in an ongoing Contest. Also, he can register simultaneously, only once, to Contests running simultaneously on different Platforms, if applicable.
For the avoidance of doubt, after completing a Contest on any Platform, the same Participant may re-enter subsequent Contests on any Platform.
- The organizer accepts no responsibility for entries that, for various reasons, show errors or do not reach it by the date and time of the end of the entry period. Proof of transmission does not constitute confirmation of receipt.
- The selection of Winners will be made taking into account the skills, knowledge and insight of the Participants, being designated according to the value of their performance, as detailed in the Appendices.
- The winner of each Contest will be notified by a message on the social media account used by him/her to enter, within 24 hours of the selection. He will be asked to give his consent for the processing of personal data. To claim the prize, the winner must respond within 14 days to any communication from the Organizer who notified them. If the Winner cannot be contacted due to his fault (does not respond to the notification received, refuses to provide the necessary data in order to validate the prize , etc.) or the prize is not claimed, within 14 days of the communication from the Organizer, the winner will lose the prize, and it will be assigned to the Reserve Participant ranked immediately lower (hereinafter referred to as the ” Reserve Participant “). The Reserve Participant must meet the same validity conditions as the Winner, as provided in these Regulations. In the event that the prize cannot be awarded to the Reserve Participant for reasons not attributable to the Organizer, the prize will no longer be awarded and will remain in the possession of the Organizer.
- The winners of each Contest will be announced on the official pages of the Organizer on the Platforms.
- In the case of the Winners’ refusal to benefit from the prize or in the case of the impossibility of their validation according to these Regulations, they will lose the right to award the prize. In such cases, the Organizer reserves the right not to assign the respective winnings to other Participants, except for the provisions regarding the Reserve Participant above.
- Winners will be sent their prize, within 28 days of validation, by courier or post.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and, at its sole discretion, may, without prior notice, disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements or who does not comply with the rules of these Regulations or who in any way attempts to defraud the system registration.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen situations, the Organizer reserves the right:
- to replace designated prizes, in whole or in part, with alternative prizes of equal or greater value; and
- in exceptional situations, to modify or stop the Campaign without prior notice.
No correspondence will be entertained.
- Entries must not contain material that infringes or infringes the rights of another person, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- Entries must not contain names and trademarks, with the exception of the Organizer’s trademarks.
- Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, malicious, defamatory, libelous or derogatory.
- Entries must not contain material that promotes bigotry, hatred or oppression of any group or person and must not promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Entries must not contain material that is illegal, infringing or contrary to the laws or regulations applicable in the jurisdiction in which the entry is made.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Participants will indemnify the Organizer against any claims arising in connection with their registration, to the extent that this registration violates the law or the rights of any other person.
- Each Participant confirms that any person described in an entry has given permission for their name and/or social media account details to be included on the Organiser’s other social media channels and platforms.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Organizer will use the data submitted by the participants for the purpose of running the Campaign. By participating in any of the Contests, all Participants consent to the use of their personal data by the Organizer for the administration of the Campaign, in accordance with the provisions below.
- These Contests are not sponsored, authorized or administered in any way by or associated with the Platforms. Entrants hereby confirm that any information they submit for the purpose of participating in any of the Contests is submitted to the Organizer and not to the Platforms and they agree that the Social Media Platforms shall not be liable to them in any way in connection with such Contests . Participants agree that the Platforms are fully exempt from any liability.
- Winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity activities after the end of the Campaign and to allow their names to be used in such publicity activities.
- This Regulation is subject to Romanian legislation.
- Any disputes arising between the Organizer and the Participants will be settled amicably, and if this is not possible, the disputes will be settled by the competent Romanian courts.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Calipso processes personal data for the purpose of organizing and running the Campaign; registration in Contests; the designation and validation of the Winners; the transmission of prizes; fulfilling tax and accounting obligations, if applicable. Calipso processes personal data, both for the purpose indicated above, and for one or more secondary purposes (e.g.: for archiving, for ascertaining, exercising or defending a right in court, for carrying out audit activity, etc.) , they are always compatible with the main purpose for which the data was collected/obtained. The processing of personal data for secondary purposes is carried out in compliance with the applicable legislation.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data within the Campaign is the consent of natural persons designated as winners, according to art. 6 para. (1) lit. a) from Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, according to which ” the data subject has given his consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes ” . Consent will be obtained according to the provisions of art. 5 of the “Competition Mechanism” Section of these Regulations.
- The categories of personal data processed and the source from which they come:
- name, surname, address, telephone number.
All this data will be transmitted by the Winners, following the consent for their processing by Calipso, with the exception of the Profile/Facebook/Instagram ID that will be collected by Calipso as a result of entering the Contests. By entering these Contests, Participants will implicitly consent to the processing of their Facebook/Instagram profile/ID.
- The personal data of the Winners are stored for a period of 6 months from the date of their collection, as well as after this period, only when the processing is necessary pursuant to legal provisions and/or to defend a right in court.
- We do not transfer participant data to countries outside the European Union.
- Access to the personal data of the Participants is carried out by the Calipso staff dedicated to this activity, as well as by the staff of New Moon SRL with its registered office in Bucharest, Str. Ion Brezoianu, No. 23-25, building B, Floor 4, Bucharest County, registered with the Trade Register under no. J23/2627/2019 and having the unique registration code 41257797. These data may be disclosed to persons outside Calipso when necessary, in cases provided by law.
- During the processing operations of the personal data of the Participants, Calipso uses technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of protection and security against accidental or illegal destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access to them.
- According to the applicable legal provisions, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data;
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to portability of your personal data;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal; and
- the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Contact us using the Organizer’s contact details detailed in the preamble above if you have any questions or requests regarding these rights and/or wish to exercise any of the rights you have in relation to the processing of your personal data .
The CALIPSO data protection officer can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Please note that, in the context of Calipso’s personal data processing operations, no automated decision-making systems/processes are used, nor the creation of profiles.
- The Campaign and implicitly, the Contests, will end at the deadlines set out in the Regulations and its Appendices.
- Calipso reserves the right to terminate or modify the Campaign, Contests, as well as these Regulations, without prior notice, in case of force majeure, including in situations of catastrophe, war, civil or military unrest, natural calamities or other actual or anticipated violations of any applicable laws or regulations or in case of other events that cannot be controlled by Calipso. Any other changes to the contest will be notified to participants as soon as possible by Calipso via the Social Media Platforms.
- Any notifications related to the conduct of the Events can be sent to the Organizer at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Organizer reserves the right to update/modify these Regulations, with any changes coming into effect from the moment of publication on the Organizer’s social media platforms.
- By registering for these Contests, Participants undertake to comply with the Regulations.
- The access to the personal data of the Participants is made by the Calipso staff dedicated to this activity. This data may be communicated to persons outside Calypso when necessary, in the cases provided by law.
- Any complaints related to the events can be sent to the Organizer at [email@example.com].
Annex – Conducting Contests on Facebook
The Organiser conducts the Contests on the Facebook platform, according to the schedule below:
|Contest no./ Name||Period||Prize||Prize Cost|
|1. [When life gives you lemons]||[19.10.2022 – 24.10.2022]||[3 prizes (packages) of6 0.6 l products each: LimoLife Original]||33.00 RON|
|2. [Sweetest playlist]||[07.11.2022 – 11.11.2022]||[3 prizes (packages) of6 products of 0.6 l each: LimoLife Raspberry ]||33.00 RON|
|3. [The sweet vitamin is you!]||[21.11.2022 – 25.11.2022]||[3 prizes (packages) of6 0.6 l products each: LimoLife Original]||33.00 RON|
|[16.09.2022 – 23.09.2022]||[3 prizes (packages) of6 1.5 l products each: Pure Nature, Zero, Pineapple, Mango, Pomegranate, Blueberry and1 portable speaker]||204.8 RON|
|[19.10.2022 – 26.10.2022]||[3 prizes (packages) of6 0.5 l products each: Pure Nature, Zero, Pineapple, Mango, Pomegranate, Blueberries and1 tote bag with animals]||150.6 RON|
The total value of the prizes offered in these Contests is 1660.2 RON without VAT.
Annex – How to register for Contests on Facebook. Selection procedure and judging criteria.
- How to apply for Contests on Facebook
For each of the Contests organized on facebook platform according to the above, the Organizer will publish a post on its page, to which the Participants will have to post a comment according to the indications in the description of each post.
- Selection procedure for winners and judging criteria
Within each Contest, the most creative answers (comments) will be awarded by a jury of 3 members. The judging criteria are as follows:
- Relevance to the theme of the competition;
- Attractiveness of the response;
- The originality of the answer.
The three judging criteria above will have an equal weighting in the evaluation of each registration. The members of the jury will award each registration a score from 0 to 10 for each criterion, which, in sum, will represent the total score of that answer. The maximum score that can be obtained for each registration is 30 points and represents the arithmetic average of the total scores awarded by all the members of the jury. The Participant who obtained the highest score will be designated as the Winner.
Annex – Conducting Contests on Instagram
The Organiser conducts the Contests on the Instagram platform, according to the schedule below:
|Contest no./ Name||Period||Prize||Prize Cost|
|[23.09.2022 – 30.09.2022]||[3 prizes (packages) of6 0.5 l products each: Pure Nature, Zero, Pineapple, Mango, Pomegranate, Blueberry and1 travel trolley]||220.6 RON|
|[07.10.2022 – 14.10.2022]||[3 prizes (packages) of6 1.5 l products each: Pure Nature, Zero, Pineapple, Mango, Pomegranate, Blueberries and1 Halloween print hoodie]||244.8 RON|
The total value of the prizes offered during this event is1392.2RON without VAT.
Appendix – How to register for Contests on Instagram. Selection procedure and judging criteria.
- How to register for Contests on Instagram
For each of the Contests organized on the Instagram platform according to the above, the Organizer will publish a post on its page, to which the Participants will have to post a comment according to the indications in the description of each post.
- Winner selection procedure and judging criteria
In each Contest, the most creative answers will be awarded by a jury of 3 members. The judging criteria are as follows:
- Relevance to the competition theme;
- The attractiveness of the answer;
- The originality of the answer.
The three judging criteria above will have equal weight in the evaluation of each entry. The members of the jury will give each entry a score from 0 to 10 for each criterion, which, added together, will represent the total score of the respective answer. The maximum score that can be obtained for each entry is 30 points and represents the arithmetic mean of the total scores awarded by all the members of the jury. The Participant who obtained the highest score will be designated as the Winner.
The processing of personal data belonging to the data subjects mentioned in points (i)-(iii), for the purposes detailed in Section II of this document, will be carried out by Calipso in accordance with the applicable local legislation and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament European and Council Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (” General Data Protection Regulation ” or ” RGPD “) , as well as with any other applicable European or local regulations adopted or that could be adopted in the context of the GDPR:
If, in the context of any of the activities mentioned in points (i)-(iii), your personal data is processed and you have any question about the way in which Calipso processes your personal data for the purposes detailed in Section II, please contact us on the following contact details:
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Telephone : +4021 491 5900,Fax: +4021 240 8800;
- DPO contact : Ms. Mihaela Nemeș – email@example.com; Phone: 0756 139 005
- Address : Afumati, Sos. Petrachioaia 166/7, Ilfov County, Romania.
The official Regulation of LIMOLIFE x Simulare Medicina Campaign is available for download HERE.