As a quality officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality standards for our products.
What you will do as a quality officer:
- At the beginning of the program you will take over the activity from the colleagues on the previous exchange;
- You will take a tour and you will check each control point / measure and you will make sure that the hygiene rules of all the spaces are observed;
- You will work in our authorized laboratories, where you will perform organoleptic, physico-chemical, microbiological analysis of the finished products, water and soft drinks and physical for the verification of plastic packaging;
- You will learn to work with modern equipment;
- You will participate in raw materials receptions from a qualitative point of view together with the Center Manager and you will ensure that, proper storage according to the technical specifications;
- You will track the flow from the reception of raw materials to the finished product ready to be delivered;
- You will check the production flow at least once/ hour in each line;
- You will take samples and counter-samples and you will analyze and manage them according to the Internal Control Plan, then you will record them electronically and / or physically in the Laboratory Registers;
- You will report in real time the identified deviations /nonconformities to raw materials, materials or finished products, to the departments involved and you will manage them according to the IFS Standard;
- You will manage the reception and movement of chemical agents used in sanitizing the installations;
- You will give the conformity of the production start following the sanitizations, based on the results of the laboratory analyzes;
- You will be responsible for observing the working procedures / instructions for determining the laboratory analyzes and the integrity of the equipment in the laboratories.
- You will follow the Internal and External DDD Plan and you will make checks according to them;
- You will fill in the activity reports in which the activity performed throughout the exchange will be found and tasks to be taken over at the next exchange;
- You will apply and comply with all the procedures of the integrated system quality, environment and food safety, IFS, SSM-SU, BSCI.
- You will work with all departments.
The salary level will be evaluated according to competence and experience,
Part of a dynamic team and with many opportunities to learn and develop within the company.
- higher education in the field
- seriousness, calmness, correctness, punctuality, receptivity
- communication and relationship skills
- balanced attire and behavior
Working hours: in shifts of 12 hours (07:00-19:00 – 19:00-07:00, in regime 12/24 – 12/48)
All applications will be analyzed with objectivity and in full confidentiality.
By applying your CV to this job, you agree to the processing of personal data, according to the Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. This data is necessary for us to carry out the recruitment process. Only the selected candidates will be initiated at an interview, the date being established by mutual agreement with them. For more details on how Calipso can process this data, please refer to the Notice on the processing of personal data available on our website – https://calipso.ro/ro/gdpr/